How to add a Text component
- Make sure you are on a Details screen.
- Select the plus symbol in the Screen panel on the left side of the Layout Editor.
- Under Insert Component, select Text.
Configure a Text component
In the General tab on the right side of the Layout Editor, locate the Data section. Use the menu in Text to select the value from your data to display, or select Custom to enter a custom value for this field.
In the General tab on the right side of the Layout Editor, locate Design.
- Select a text Style for the component.
- Use Align to select the desired text alignment.
- Select All Caps to convert the text into uppercase letters.
- For data columns containing large amounts of text, you can select Truncate text lines to limit the number of lines displayed. Users can view all of the text when they tap More.