urlbox is a platform that enables you to create PDF files and images from HTML. With the UrlBox integration, you can create PDF files and images from your Glide app.
Adding and Configuring the Integration
- In Glide, click the Settings icon in the upper-right corner.
- In the Integrations menu, choose UrlBox and select Add to app.
- Next, you will need to set your UrlBox Publishable Key and Secret Key.
- To find this information, sign in to your UrlBox dashboard.
- Input the API Key and API Secret into your Glide integration. You are now ready to start using UrlBox with Glide.
|Integration setting||Description||Required field?|
|Publishable Key||Your publishable key can be found in your urlbox dashboard||✅|
|Secret Key||Your secret key can be found in your urlbox dashboard||✅|
Generate PDF file from HTML
The Generate PDF file from HTML action allows you to create a PDF file from HTML.
|HTML||This is the HTML that will be used to make your PDF file||✅|
|CSS||This is the CSS that will be used to style your HTML||✅|
|Filename||The name you want to give to the file. The extension (.pdf) will automatically be appended.||✅|
|File output||The column where you want the URL to your PDF file to be saved||✅|
The action can be added to a component that supports actions (e.g., a button), added to an action sequence in the Action Editor, or after a form is submitted.
Updated 5 days ago