IFTTT is an automation tool that connects various apps and services. With IFTTT's integration in Glide, you can trigger IFTTT Applets, allowing you to automate actions between Glide and other connected apps. Automations can make your app more powerful by streamlining your repetitive tasks.
Don't see the IFTTT Webhook integration?
Adding and Configuring the Integration
To start using the IFTTT integration, you first need to add it to your project.
- In Glide, click the Settings icon in the upper-right corner.
- Navigate to the Integrations tab and then select IFTTT Webhook.
- Click the Add to app button
- Next, log into the IFTTT Webhook Dashboard.
- Select Documentation and copy your IFTTT Webhook key.
- Back in Glide, enter this API Key in your IFTTT Webhook Integration settings.
Adding the IFTTT Webhook Integration to your Glide Project
The IFTTT integration in Glide currently supports one feature: Trigger IFTTT Applet.
Trigger IFTTT Applet
The Trigger IFTTT Applet feature lets you send data from Glide to your IFTTT applet. This can be added to a component that supports actions or added to an action sequence in the Action Editor.
Configuring the Trigger IFTTT Applet Action
The table below describes each of the fields.
|Event Name||Name of the IFTTT event to trigger||✅||add_to_contacts|
|Value 1||Value to send with event||❌||Name|
|Value 2||Value to send with event||❌|
|Value 3||Value to send with event||❌||Position|
To learn more generally about Integrations in Glide, including how they affect your app’s usage, check out our Introduction to Integrations.