Whether you read the docs, watch one of our courses, or just jump right in, there are two things we recommend you do to increase your chance of success.
1. Have a problem you’re trying to solve
Glide can be used for almost anything. A goal keeps you focussed and motivated.
If you have a clear, real-world problem you’re trying to solve, you’ll be excited to release the app to the people whose lives it will improve, even if that’s just you!
2. Enjoy playing, and don't worry about breaking things
Glide Apps are not like normal software. They are flexible, adaptable, and even disposable! Just like spreadsheets.
If you make a mistake, you can undo, delete or start a new project. There is no cost to deleting, duplicating, or copying templates as many times as you want.
- Watching courses & videos on YouTube →
- Reading this documentation library →
- Chatting with our friendly, smart, and generous community →
- Copying templates and understanding how they work →
- Working with an expert → to build your project or help you learn
How to use this documentation library
There are three ways to use this documentation library:
Search: You can search the whole library by typing in the search bar or hitting ⌘K (mac) or ^K (Windows). This is often useful if you’re not sure what you’re looking for and want different suggestions.
Reference: The Reference section contains all the different features of Glide. If you want to know what a particular component or computed column does and how to use it — go here.
Guides: Guides help you put all the pieces together and are structured in order — from essential & easy to advanced.