The Link component displays links we can tap to open.
Once we've bound our link column to the component, we can change how our links are displayed.
We can choose to display the link title in four ways:
- Page title: which pulls the title from the actual page the link is from
- Last path component: which displays the last path component of the link.
- Short URL: which will usually be simply the domain the link is pointing to ( e.g. https://medium.com)
- Full URL: which will be the full link URL ( e.g. https://medium.com/glideapps/sheets-tip-1-calculate-entire-columns-with-arrayformula-f8780f4a5508)
- Caption as title: which will allow you to make your own label for the link using the label field
Above the link itself is a small label. We can change this to be anything you like: