The Hint component highlights important text on the screen and brings it to the attention of a user.
How to add a Hint component
- Make sure you are on a Details screen.
- Select the plus symbol in the Screen panel on the left side of the Layout Editor.
- Under Insert Component, select Hint.
Configure a Hint component
You can configure both the content and styling of a Hint component and preview its configuration as you make selections.
In the General tab on the right side of the Layout Editor, locate the Data section. Use the menus in Title and Text to select the values from your data that will be displayed as content in the hint. You can also select Custom to enter custom values for these fields.
In the General tab on the right side of the Layout Editor, locate the Design section.
- Select a Mood for the Hint component, and Glide will apply colors to its design.
- Use Align to select the desired text alignment, and Glide will apply it to both the text and the title of the component.