The community is where you can meet, get help & support, share resources and discuss what you're working on. Glide community is filled with thousands of kind and friendly users -- many of them are experts -- who are willing to help each other out.
We have only a few simple guidelines:
- Be polite and kind to other members.
- Use the search bar to see if your topic has been discussed before
- Check out the community's different categories.
- When posting questions, try to be clear and concise and write descriptive titles. If you need help with many different things, try posting them as separate topics or connect with a Glide Expert.
- Where possible, provide links (e.g. to your app), screenshots or even videos that help explain the point you are trying to make.
- Please be aware that everything you post in the forums is public.
- If you have questions that others could benefit from -- try to post publicly and not privately message other members. Some of our experts and staff get a lot of DMs -- bear in mind that there are many other people in the forum that may be able to help you.
Signing up for the forum
Create your account -- either with an email or by signing up with Google.
Once you've signed up and logged in, you'll see the home feed with the latest posts.
At the top, you'll see other areas like Categories and Bookmarks. Categories are a great place to start and get a sense of the different areas of the forum.
Making your first post
You can read, like, bookmark and comment on others' posts. However, you can also make your own! We encourage all new members to introduce themselves in the Introductions category.Tell us about yourself, what you're working on and where you're from!
Welcome! 🥳 We can't wait to see what you build.