Glide Tables are like Google Sheets, but they live in Glide and have some exciting properties:
- They can hold much more data than a Google Sheet.
- You can share tables between apps.
- They don’t cause sheet edits/sheet reloads.
There are also some limitations
- They are not yet as easy to edit as your Google Sheet.
- You cannot import or export data in bulk, but we are working on that.
- Only basic columns and user-specific columns are shared when you share a Glide Table between apps—computed columns are not yet shared with the table.