Glide is looking for a Support Lead to help improve the efficiency and effectiveness of our support team. You’ll focus on managing our two-person team of Glide Experts and responding to tickets yourself. You’ll also work closely with the Engineering, Sales, and Design teams to improve our product and provide a first-class customer experience.
The ideal candidate has the ambition to lead a support team, can set and track metrics, and work hands-on with customers. We use Hubspot Service Hub. No Glide experience is required.
- Improve team efficiency and effectiveness by setting and tracking metrics.
- Implement industry best practices.
- Serve as a mentor and problem solver on difficult tickets or escalations.
- Be able to think of creative solutions to difficult support cases.
- Help the team work towards extremely high standards on response quality.
- Work cross-functionally to improve our product, investigate thorny technical issues, and fix bugs. This will require you to create processes that drive accountability across teams.
- Advocate for users and user experience across the company with data and well-told stories.
- Work along with the team to respond to support cases.
- Partner with engineers and other cross-functional departments to resolve more complex support cases.
- Interface with the Sales team to provide an optimal experience for our Enterprise customers.
- Be an excellent people manager and have hired for support roles in the past.
This job might be perfect for you if...
- You have 3+ years of experience in a hands on Support role.
- Have expertise in adding structure for support teams.
- Enjoy teaching and mentoring others on how to become skilled at support.
- You speak fluent English and have an excellent internet connection.
- You are located in North America or South America and are available during normal business hours in these locations.
Definitely mention if you have...
- Have a Glide App or Page that you’ve built and want to show off.
- Created any videos demonstrating apps you’ve built, or explaining technical concepts to non-technical viewers.
- Any other software development experience.