Social Media Manager
We’re looking for a part-time Social Media Manager to help us put the power of software development into the hands of the next billion creators.
You’ll join an early-stage Marketing team to help strengthen our social media presence and responsiveness, while also working closely with our Support and Product teams to engage and activate existing Glide users.
The ideal candidate will be a collaborative, cross-functional contributor with prior social media or community management experience in B2B SaaS. You’ll contribute to our social media strategy, and help manage the day-to-day operations of our social handles.
- Work with Marketing on our social media strategy & execution, with a core focus on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Develop a deep understanding of our product, partners, customers, and ecosystem
- Experiment with new ways to drive brand awareness & engagement via social
- Manage day-to-day social media monitoring and engagement
- Work with Sales & Support on triaging user questions and issues
- Report to our Content lead
This job might be perfect for you if...
- You have social media or community management experience with B2B SaaS startups
- You have a background in copywriting or communications
- You’re able to quickly assess a situation and respond accordingly
- You’re passionate about tech and no-code/low-code tools
- You’re a collaborative team player, but equally comfortable when flying solo
- You chase constant improvement through rapid experimentation and iteration
- You’re hungry for new challenges and responsibility
Definitely mention if you have...
- Experience building with no-code tools
- Experience with HubSpot
- A Glide project that you’ve created and want to show off