We're looking for a senior frontend engineer to help us push the limits of our Glide builder UI and glideapps.com.
You'll spend your time
- Creating amazing UI experiences across Glide Apps, Glide Pages, and glideapps.com
- Developing the Glide 'builder' environment where users create their apps.
This job might be perfect for you if...
- You have at least four years of experience as a software engineer
- You are passionate about software quality and correctness
- You're a great communicator
- You have a love and respect for customer-centric, design-driven software development
Definitely mention if you have...
- Mobile/Desktop development experience (iOS, Android, Mac, Windows)
- Fluency with web stacks (Node, TypeScript, Firebase)
- You've built something quirky and fun that you're excited about
Glide Builder Stack
Our core product is implemented with TypeScript. We have a custom component system that implements a reactive computation model similar to spreadsheets.
Our backend is built on Firebase and Firestore, although we plan to move to a custom backend someday to support unique computations required by our programming model.
Glide Marketing Site Stack
- Designed in Figma
- Built as reusable React components with TypeScript
- Styled with TailwindCSS
- Served with Next.js on Vercel
- Content is hosted in Notion using a custom CMS layer
- Developed and deployed via GitHub
If you love working with these technologies and want to help us build the next version of this site, we're eager to talk to you and find a way to work together!