We’re seeking a Product Marketing Lead to help us craft and share the value proposition of Glide with the next billion software creators. You’ll be a key part of an early-stage Marketing team, helping build the foundations of our product marketing motion from website to product launches. You’ll be the internal expert in our customers, products, competitors, and market position.
You’ll thrive in this job if you’re a self-starter with PMM experience in early-stage startups.
- Develop a deep understanding of our customers, target audience, and competitive landscape, evangelizing that understanding across other teams.
- Lead the development and refinement of Glide’s messaging and positioning informed by user research, market insights, and product understanding across key segments.
- Drive new product and feature launch plans, serving as the go-to-expert across product, marketing channels, education, sales, and customers.
- Lead the evolution of our website to showcase the value of Glide in partnership with a world-class team including a brand designer, a front-end developer, and a video producer.
- Empower sales with competitive positioning and other enablement assets to help them close deals.
- Influence the product roadmap by sharing relevant market, customer, and competitive insights with the product team.
- Report directly to the VP of Marketing.
This job might be perfect for you if...
- You have 5+ years of product marketing experience, preferably in SaaS.
- You are able to distill complex information into clear, concise and persuasive assets.
- You have strong writing and presentation skills.
- You have strong demonstrated partnerships with product and sales teams, influencing product roadmaps and helping drive revenue.
- You love data, including market sizing, tracking website performance, and launch campaign effectiveness.
Definitely mention if you have...
- A product you have worked on and is proud of how it’s positioned in the market today, highlighting your specific contribution to the messaging, positioning, or pricing.
- A product website or landing page that you have built or contributed to.
- A passion for technology, no/low code tools, and actively keep up with news, content, and events in this area.
- A Glide app that you’ve built and want to show off.