We've built a beloved, innovative product used by hundreds of thousands of people. Our growth has been organic, propelled by the merits of our product and word-of-mouth from social media.
We're looking for a dynamic, hands-on marketer to level-up our marketing activities across the board and accelerate our mission to create a billion new software developers.
- You'll develop a deep understanding of the needs of our customers.
- You'll define the positioning and messaging for both the self-serve and enterprise aspects of the business.
- You'll collaborate with the Product and Engineering teams to communicate our customer needs and inform our roadmap.
- You'll partner closely with the Sales and Customer Success team to refine our narrative and develop lead flows for our target markets & buyer personas.
- You'll build sales tools, including case studies, website content, and other marketing materials.
- Conduct market, competitor, and segmentation analyses to inform our product, marketing, and sales strategies.
- You must be hands-on, with the ability to balance high-level thinking with detailed execution. We're still a small startup, so you'll be the one writing blog posts, creating experiments, editing web pages, buying ads, etc.
- You must be able to write clearly, and appreciate Grammarly as much as we do.
- You have a good understanding of Hubspot.
- You should have a basic understanding of how to use Glide, with the desire to improve your Glide skills over time. (If you don't know how to use Glide, and you're not interested in learning, we don't think you will succeed in this role.)
- We believe that the best person for this role loves Glide, in the same way they love their other favorite products. If you were Netflix's first marketing hire, you should love Netflix, or love the vision of what it could become. If you were Tesla's first marketing hire, you should love their cars, or the vision of what they could become.
- Social media strategy
- Newsletter and product announcements
- Major product launch planning
- Template Store & SEO
- Marketing site (this one!)
- Paid user acquisition
- Conferences and meetups