Glide has tens of thousands of non-technical developers building apps for millions of users each month. Glide developers build apps for everything from prototyping new ideas, to improving processes inside companies, to creating apps just for the fun of it.
This broad adoption creates noise that we'd like to filter from our view of the business. We're looking for someone to help us segment our developer activity, customer base, and KPIs to clarify, understand, and grow the B2B segment of our business—the people using Glide for work.
- You will wrangle data from Stripe, Hubspot, Mixpanel, BigQuery, and other sources to bring our B2B customer cohort to the foreground, against the backdrop of our broader customer base.
- You will devise growth experiments to drive KPIs in our B2B cohort—coming up with experiment ideas, wireframing them, working with our product team to ship the experiments in Glide, then analyzing and reporting results to the team.
- You will meet regularly with our business customers to gather qualitative feedback on your experiments.
Fundamental Skills Required
- You should have PM experience—you will drive feature development to run growth experiments, so you should have experience driving product development.
- You should be able to assemble wireframes in Figma using the component library provided by our design team.
- You should have great writing skills, so that you can be self-sufficient when creating landing pages and product experiments that include customer-facing copy.
- You should be self-sufficient writing SQL queries against our behavioral event tables in BigQuery.
- You should have a mastery of Mixpanel and Google Analytics, with the ability to segment customers in both tools.
For a concrete example that involves all of these skills, you should be able to confidently spec a user acquisition flow from our marketing site, through product onboarding, and through the user's first experience in Glide. This should include wireframes of all steps, final copy for all messaging, analytics implementation plan, and follow-through on measurement & reporting once deployed.
- Our marketing site is built from a React-based component library, so if you can wire together basic React components and create Pull Requests in GitHub, then you can deploy experiments directly to our marketing site.
Alternate titles that may apply
This role is new for our company and 'Growth PM' seemed like the best title for it, but these other titles may apply:
- BizOps PM
- Business PM
- Business Analyst
Location & Duration
This is a remote role, although there is a team in San Francisco that you could meet with if you're in the Bay Area.
We're looking for a full-time hire but are flexible, and could start with a contract if you prefer.