Required: Lives in EMEA or APAC (Remote worker) with existing Glide experience
Glide empowers users to design and build powerful apps in just minutes. Whether you're working with existing data or starting from scratch, you can easily combine it with simple actions to create seamless workflows that automate your business. From marketing to human resources, IT to engineering, organize all your company's data effortlessly within one user-friendly platform.
Glide Support is small today, but growing! We’re looking for a highly motivated and customer-centric Glide user to join the team as a Customer Support Specialist. You will be the face of our company, responsible for providing exceptional support to our valued users. We’re looking for someone with experience developing Glide apps.
You should also be a natural problem solver with excellent communication skills and a strong sense of empathy. You will play a pivotal role in resolving product-related questions, as well as contributing content to our knowledge base and AI chatbot.
- Deliver outstanding customer support by promptly responding to inquiries via email and eventually through chat service (when implemented). Provide clear and accurate solutions to issues related to billing, account management, and product functionality.
- Develop a deep understanding of our SaaS platform, its features, and capabilities. Stay up-to-date with any updates or changes to the system over time.
- Document all support interactions and solutions into the knowledge base. Continuously contribute to its growth and maintenance, ensuring it becomes a valuable resource for both customers and the support team.
- Show empathy and understanding towards customer needs, concerns, and frustrations. Strive to build positive and lasting relationships with our users.
- Monitor and update the support chatbot regularly to ensure it provides accurate and helpful answers to customer queries. Collaborate with the technical team to improve the chatbot's capabilities over time.
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex technical issues efficiently, providing step-by-step guidance to customers as needed.
- Act as a valuable source of customer feedback by conveying user suggestions, concerns, and requests to relevant departments, assisting in product improvement and feature development.
This job might be perfect for you if…
- You have developed Glide apps to solve real-world problems. Be ready to tell us about your best app.
- You have 2+ years experience working in a customer facing role (sales, support, hospitality, etc).
- You love solving puzzles and finding creative solutions.
- Empathy is one of your superpowers, and you enjoy understanding and helping customers.
- You're a clear and patient communicator, able to explain technical concepts easily.
- Documentation comes naturally to you, and you enjoy contributing to knowledge bases.
- You have a passion for exploring new technology, and consider yourself a lifelong learner.
- Customer feedback is valuable to you, and you see it as an opportunity for improvement.
- You're a team player who enjoys collaborating with others.
- Adaptability and thriving in a dynamic environment describe you.
- Making an impact drives you, and you want to be part of an empowering company.
- You work well in a remote capacity.
- You’re willing to work hours that overlap with U.S. colleagues
Definitely mention if you have...
- Familiarity with other no-code tools and a passion for helping businesses embrace the power of no-code technology.
- Have experience implementing KCS principles or working with knowledge bases.
- Can demonstrate empathy, attention to detail, and/or problem solving skills.
- Experience with any relational databases or the complex use of spreadsheets.
- Multilingual abilities, as we serve a diverse global customer base.