Glide is looking for our first Account Executive to manage the entire sales cycle for our corporate accounts by identifying and qualifying leads, working with Customer Success Experts to build proof-of-concept apps, negotiating and closing deals and renewals, and adeptly handing off accounts to the Customer Success team. You’ll be part of an early Sales and Customer Success team, helping to build the foundations of the go-to-market motion for Glide’s budding corporate accounts.
The ideal candidate has experience in early-stage startups, building apps with Glide and other no-code tools, and has experience in customer-facing roles like Sales, Partner, and Customer Success.
- Identify and qualify opportunities in Glide’s corporate leads and build them into profitable long-term relationships.
- Demonstrate Glide’s capabilities to new prospects and customers, connecting them directly to a Customer Success Manager & Glide Expert as appropriate.
- Balance Customer Success with Sales, knowing when to optimize for success versus price.
- Appropriately price and negotiate agreements based on the customer’s needs.
- Be a self-starter, joining our early Sales & Customer Success team, helping to define how we support customers, and building a repeatable sales motion that future AEs can benefit from.
- Work cross-functionally with the engineering, design, and marketing teams to bring customer insights to the rest of the company and improve the product.
- Travel to support customers on-site (~10% of the time).
This job might be perfect for you if...
- You have 5+ years of relevant work experience in sales, customer success, or partner roles.
- You have proven experience as an Account Executive or Customer Success Manager.
- You can clearly demonstrate Glide, articulating value propositions to various industries.
- Are adept at using sales and marketing tools like Hubspot to automate processes.
Definitely mention if you have...
- Have a Glide App or Page that you’ve built and want to show off.
- You have created any videos demonstrating apps you’ve built.
- Analytics skills, for example, helping to report on the performance of our lead funnel to pipeline generation.